Be My Accounta-buddy?

Happy Monday friends!

Normally you don’t wish someone a “happy Monday,” but Monday is over and I’m happy about that. So it counts.

Before I dive in, I want to thank you all so much for reading my inspiration post about Cypher University. You all loved that post, so I promise that I’ll 1) write more posts about inspiration, and 2) go to more awesome hip hop shows and tell you about them.

It’s time for you all to have another go-round as my accounta-buddies. (For those of you that don’t know, that means “accountability buddies” and the original post about it is here.)

As I was trying to make my next appointment with the seamstress that’s altering my wedding dress (eeeeeeek!) I realized that my schedule is getting crazy. With wedding things and summer things and life things and all the other things, I’m finding that my To Do list keeps growing and stupidly easy things keep getting pushed back. So that’s what this Get Shit Done List is all about.
to do list accountability

  • Write meta descriptions.

I really need to up my SEO game on this blog. I’m not looking to monetize this blog by any means, but I do love flexing my digital marketing muscles, so this will be a fun project.

  • Add more meals to the plan.

I’m currently writing weekly meal plans and food prep plans for a couple of friends to help them eat healthier and hit some of their #gainz goals and I want to add a couple more salads to the mix now that it’s getting warmer.
  • Pay water bill.
Since Leon and I merged our finances I have been kicking ass at paying bills more then two days before they’re due. I want to keep that streak going.

work clothes business casual cubicle
Have I mentioned that I love business clothes?
  • Attend my work event.

The temp agency that I’m working with is having an event on Wednesday. This is an easy one that I’m going to check off, so consider this me padding the list a little so I can have a win.

  • Buy plane tickets for New York in July.

Leon and I are going to Long Island in July to finalize a bunch of stuff for the wedding and I need to book those tickets before the prices go up. Unless you know some actual tips for getting cheaper plane tickets. If you do, please share!

  • Alter my skirt.

I bought a killer white wrap skirt from Ann Taylor a month ago and it’s a bit big, so I need to move the buttons to make it wrap tighter.

  • Write my follow up post.

Okay. I’m padding this list again. I’m totally okay with that.

So there’s my list for this week. If I can get all those very easy, mostly quick tasks done I will consider it a very successful week. I’ll check back in with you on Sunday to tell you how it went.

What’s on your list this week, friends? I’ll be more than happy to hold you accountable.

Cheers, Kara


No comments:

Post a Comment